

Jackson is delicious. I can't get enough. He is truly the happiest baby on the block. Really. I munch on him all day, I over-indulge on his chubby little cheeks until he pushes me away. I want to freeze this perfect age or at least have it go into slow motion so I can savor it. He is just a joyful kid. He is so great and we love him so much. Happy Birthday Jack!












6 comments:
Happy Birthday to little Jackson! What a cutie pie! I apologize in advance for the teasing you will get from Denis for giving Jack a fruit tart for his first birthday.
Loooooove that kid!
OH!!! Thank you SO much for posting pics of Jack. He is SOOOOO adorable, I can't wait to smoosh him!! Happy Birthday little guy!
Alison, he is truly a delicious little boy. I don't know how you ever stop squeezing and kissing him. I love all your kids so much! Happy Birthday to little Jackson. Can't wait to see you sometime soon.
Happy babies are the best thing in the world!!!! He is adorable!
Post a Comment